Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wiscasset Airport (KIWI)
Lat: 43.95 Lon: -69.7 Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Cumberland, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE