Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.52 in (999.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Wiscasset Airport (KIWI)
Lat: 43.95°N Lon: 69.7°W Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow before 11pm, then snow and sleet between 11pm and midnight, then freezing rain and sleet after midnight. Low around 18. Blustery, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 21. Blustery, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Cumberland, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE