Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.1 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Wiscasset Airport (KIWI)
Lat: 43.95 Lon: -69.7 Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Rain and snow before 4pm, then drizzle. High near 35. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Freezing drizzle likely before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Cumberland, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE