Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE