Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.651111 Lon: -108.536944 Elev: 8201ft.
12 Miles NW Dunton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 27. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE