Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
PARK RESERVOIR (PRVC2)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 107.87°W Elev: 9960ft.
11 Miles SE Molina CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. High near 27. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE