Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.12 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kremmling/McElroy Field (K20V)
Lat: 40.05 Lon: -106.36 Elev: 7411ft.
7 Miles S Green Mtn Reservoir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 15 by 5pm. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -9. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Blustery.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26. Windy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE