Winter storm impacting Northeast; cold temperatures in place in the eastern U.S.
A winter storm system will continue to move through northern New England on Thursday, bringing accumulating snow to the region. Also, winds around this system will be strong from the Mid-Atlantic to the Northeast, with numerous Wind Advisories in effect this morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Greenwood County Airport (KGRD)
Lat: 34.23°N Lon: 82.15°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light south wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Abbeville County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE