Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.44 in (1032.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Blue Hill - Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -71.11 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after noon. High near 41. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plymouth, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE