Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.446389°N Lon: 118.1968°W Elev: 2600ft.
11 Miles SSW Palmdale CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE