Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.186575 Lon: -118.719561 Elev: 1707ft.
Agoura Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE