Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.84 Lon: -105.99 Elev: 4308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northwest.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE