Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 16 mph.
- Sunday Scattered showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Low around 58. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers. High near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE