Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 14 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Montauk Airport (KMTP)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -71.92 Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow before midnight, then rain, snow, and sleet between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. Low around 32. Light northeast wind becoming east 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain. High near 50. East wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow between noon and 3pm, then a slight chance of snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE