Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rick Husband Amarillo Intl Airport (KAMA)
Lat: 35.23°N Lon: 101.7°W Elev: 3586ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Wind chill values between 25 and 35 early. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Potter County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE