Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.95497 Lon: -112.82455 Elev: 4392ft.
American Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Windy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE