Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.95497°N Lon: 112.82455°W Elev: 4392ft.
American Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind around 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE