Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 1219ft.
9 Miles NNE Tate GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dawson County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE