Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bentonville Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KVBT)
Lat: 36.35 Lon: -94.22 Elev: 1296ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as 13. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow before midnight, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as 5. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as 6. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as 7. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McDonald County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE