Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bentonville Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KVBT)
Lat: 36.35°N Lon: 94.22°W Elev: 1296ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 42. Wind chill values as low as 30. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Wind chill values as low as 22 early. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McDonald County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE