Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint67°F (19°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -96.37 Elev: 314ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3am. Some storms could be severe, with gusty winds. Cloudy, with a low around 70. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be severe, with gusty winds. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 71 by 11am, then falling to around 66 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grimes County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE