Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity67% Wind SpeedNW 10 mph Barometer30.35 in Dewpoint7°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Appleton / Outagamie (KATW)
Lat: 44.26°N Lon: 88.52°W Elev: 919ft.
Appleton WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 3. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight. Friday Snow likely, mainly between 9am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches. Friday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Monday Sunny, with a high near 17. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.