Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Appleton / Outagamie (KATW)
Lat: 44.26°N Lon: 88.52°W Elev: 919ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a steady temperature around 15. North wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Outagamie County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE