Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Appleton / Outagamie (KATW)
Lat: 44.26 Lon: -88.52 Elev: 919ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered flurries before 11am. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 16 by 5pm. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. West northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Outagamie County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE