Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.53 in (1035.4 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -98.48 Elev: 1027ft.
Archer City TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet before midnight, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Archer County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE