Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 22 G 31 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.48°W Elev: 1027ft.
Archer City TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northeast 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Windy, with a north northwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Archer County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE