Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Thunderstorm in Vicinity
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1009.7 mb)
- Dewpoint67°F (19°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dexter B Florence Memorial Field Airport (KADF)
Lat: 34.1 Lon: -93.07 Elev: 182ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 65. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. High near 72. South southeast wind around 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 2 and 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a chance of showers between 11pm and midnight, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clark County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE