Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE