Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.53 in (1001.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47°N Lon: 71.29°W Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog after 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Patchy fog before 9pm. Low around 24. East wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Middlesex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE