Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNW 22 G 32 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal Airport (KGKY)
Lat: 32.66°N Lon: 97.1°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 46. Windy, with a north northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind around 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE