Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.59 in (1036.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arlington Municipal Airport (KGKY)
Lat: 32.66 Lon: -97.1 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE