Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
Arlington Heights IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE