Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
Arlington Heights IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE