Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain and Windy
- Wind SpeedN 28 G 37 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1007.9 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71°N Lon: 93.16°W Elev: 909ft.
Arrow Rock MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 31. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saline County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE