Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23 Lon: -93.38 Elev: 1259ft.
Ash Grove MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as 5. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -9. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. East wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25. East wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE