Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
9 Miles ESE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE