Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Rosecrans Memorial Airport near St Joseph (KSTJ)
Lat: 39.77°N Lon: 94.91°W Elev: 257ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain before 1am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atchison County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE