Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Rosecrans Memorial Airport near St Joseph (KSTJ)
Lat: 39.77 Lon: -94.91 Elev: 257ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 29. Wind chill values between -3 and 7. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values between -3 and 4. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values between -1 and -6. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of sleet after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atchison County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE