Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Atlantic City International Airport (KACY)
Lat: 39.46 Lon: -74.57 Elev: 60ft.
Atlantic City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before 10am, then rain. High near 46. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Atlantic, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE