Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.4 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlantic City International Airport (KACY)
Lat: 39.46 Lon: -74.57 Elev: 60ft.
Atlantic City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 60. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Atlantic, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE