Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Atlantic City International Airport (KACY)
Lat: 39.46°N Lon: 74.57°W Elev: 60ft.
Atlantic City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Windy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Atlantic, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE