Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport (KYNG)
Lat: 41.27 Lon: -80.67 Elev: 1180ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 2am, then rain, snow, and sleet. Low around 31. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain and snow between 10am and noon, then snow after noon. High near 33. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Snow and sleet. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A chance of rain and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mahoning County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE