Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland / Cuyahoga (KCGF)
Lat: 41.58°N Lon: 81.48°W Elev: 902ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 33. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 10am, then snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet between 10am and 11am, then snow after 11am. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 22 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers between 11pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Geauga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE