NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity68% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer30.25 in (1027.6 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Airborne Airpark Airport (KILN)
Lat: 39.43°N Lon: 83.78°W Elev: 1076ft.
Bainbridge OH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A chance of freezing rain before noon, then rain. High near 49. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 37. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow. High near 37. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Friday Sunny, with a high near 28. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.