Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Airborne Airpark Airport (KILN)
Lat: 39.43°N Lon: 83.8°W Elev: 1077ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain, mixing with snow after midnight, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 2am. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ross County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE