Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.54 in (1034.9 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawrence, Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWC)
Lat: 39.01°N Lon: 95.21°W Elev: 830ft.
Baldwin City KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain likely before 9pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.