Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28 Lon: -76.61 Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow and sleet likely after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 34. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE