Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28°N Lon: 76.61°W Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE