Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28 Lon: -76.61 Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain and snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE