Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.93 in (1013.3 mb) Dewpoint61°F (16°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28°N Lon: 76.61°W Elev: 19ft.
Baltimore MD 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Light southeast wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Light northeast wind. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind around 6 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Friday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.