Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore, Inner Harbor (KDMH)
Lat: 39.28°N Lon: 76.61°W Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light east wind.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 1am. Low around 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE