Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09 Lon: -84.04 Elev: 1206ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 41. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 66. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE