Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. on Wednesday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to develop across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity26% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.3 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.04°W Elev: 1206ft.
Barbourville KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Widespread frost, mainly after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Thursday Widespread frost, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Thursday Night Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, KY