Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baton Rouge Metropolitan, Ryan Field (KBTR)
Lat: 30.54 Lon: -91.15 Elev: 59ft.
Baton Rouge LA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly after midnight. Low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE