Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.76 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tarboro-Edgecombe Airport (KETC)
Lat: 35.94°N Lon: 77.55°W Elev: 53ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nash County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE