Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6°N Lon: 83.32°W Elev: 1365ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light west southwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lee County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE