Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Julian Carroll Airport (KJKL)
Lat: 37.6 Lon: -83.32 Elev: 1365ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 5am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers before 7am, then a chance of flurries between 7am and 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lee County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE