Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 13 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Beaumont/Port Arthur, SE Texas Regional Airport (KBPT)
Lat: 29.95 Lon: -94.02 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly between 7pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A chance of showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain or drizzle after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE