Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Selinsgrove, Penn Valley Airport (KSEG)
Lat: 40.82 Lon: -76.86 Elev: 444ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light south wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Snyder County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE