Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity85% Wind SpeedSW 5 mph Barometer30.36 in (1029.1 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
Beech Grove IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Light south southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.