Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Thunderstorm Light Rain in Vicinity and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Beeville Municipal Airport (KBEA)
Lat: 28.36°N Lon: 97.79°W Elev: 268ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 45. North northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind 8 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bee County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE