Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.50 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Beeville Municipal Airport (KBEA)
Lat: 28.36 Lon: -97.79 Elev: 268ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bee County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE