Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.61 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 899ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 1. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind around 9 mph.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon, then a chance of freezing rain. Increasing clouds, with a high near 34. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Iron County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE