Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Iron County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE