Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNW 12 G 26 mph Barometer30.26 in DewpointN/A Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
Belleview MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 7 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind around 9 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.