Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Bellingham, Bellingham International Airport (KBLI)
Lat: 48.79911 Lon: -122.54064 Elev: 148ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Whatcom County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE