Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bellingham, Bellingham International Airport (KBLI)
Lat: 48.79911°N Lon: 122.54064°W Elev: 148ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light south southeast wind.
- Friday Rain. High near 52. South southeast wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Whatcom County, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE