Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Shirley, Brookhaven Airport (KHWV)
Lat: 40.82 Lon: -72.87 Elev: 82ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE