Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Teterboro Airport (KTEB)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 74.05°W Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 55. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 22. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 21 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Bergen, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE