Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056 Lon: -111.44806 Elev: 4311ft.
9 Miles NE Shonto AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -3. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Black Mesa Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE